Microservice/Spring Boot Techncal Lead - Permanent - London - Cognizant Technology Solutions
Within Cognizant's Enterprise Application Services Horizontal, Integrated Process Management (IPM) is one of the World's largest Integration Middleware and Process Management groups.
With significant experience gained over a decade of delivering large-scale, complex, cutting-edge solutions for Integration & Process Management across industries, we use the most appropriate tools and techniques covering
- Digital Integration (SMAC Integration, API Management, IoT Integration)
- Intelligence & Insights (BAM, Complex Event Processing, BRMS, Real-Time Analytics)
- Business Process Management (BPMS, BPA)
- Enterprise Integration (ESB, EAI, SOA)
- Partner Management (B2B, MFT)
Our service offerings are equipped with new-generation solutions, frameworks and methodologies powered by industry best practices & extensive knowledge repositories, all of which help Cognizant deliver unique value to our clients.
Microservice/Spring Boot Technical Lead, with a strong application development background to designing application migrations and development on Spring Boot platform. Should have had strong implementation experience in API, Application integration, Security mechanism and cloud platform/hosting experience.
Skills and experience
- Overall 8+ experience in IT and over 6+ experience in Java/Spring boot.
- Hands on project experience in building microservices using Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud(optional).
- Experience in determining the appropriate design patterns for the problem.
- Experience in decomposing functionality into microservices using domain driven design.
- Experience monitoring microservices
- Experience in securing microservices - (OAuth, mTLS, kerberos, etc) .
- Experience on a cloud based platform (AWS/GCP/Azure) for deploying microservices
- Must be able to build a CI/CD pipeline in any CI/CD tool. (eg Jenkins)
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (eg Docker) and container orchestration (eg Kubernetes).
- Experience in using a messaging system (eq: JMS based systems, Kafka).
- Experience in defining configuration approaches microservices in multiple environments (eq: Spring Cloud Config, Consul, etc)
- Experience in using a RDBMS.
- Knowledge of a No SQL database.
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skil
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders Understand business problems and perform due diligence
- Work with Customers for requirement understanding and problem statement definition.
- Build the technical and business artifacts, which includes Application Design, Development, Migration, Governance, reviews, and enhancements.
- Hands on in implementing proposed solutions
- Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with customer technically and procedurally
- Design, build and configure Java/Spring Boot Microservice Applications to meet business process and application requirements. Excellent knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Microservice service design principles
- Integration patterns specially REST and Event driven design patterns
- Spring Boot and Camel
- Unit/integration testing with Mocha, Rest Assured, Spring CDC
- BPMN modelling and Activiti BPM
- Axon CQRS Framework
- Spring Cloud services
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Splunk logging and KPI dashboard
- Dynatrace for monitoring
- Jenkins for CI/CD
- Sonar for code quality
- Checkmarks for code vulnerability
- 42C for API security
- Cucumber for test automation
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92250887