Agile Delivery Manager
A Sunday Times Top 100 company (seven years running) who specialise in the design and build of bespoke digital solutions for customers across various industry sectors are looking for an experienced, commercially astute Agile Delivery Manager. The successful Agile Delivery Manager will have substantial end to end delivery experience of large scale digital transformation, orchestrating an agile digital solutions team to produce cutting edge software delivery.The Ideal Agile Delivery Manager:
As the ideal Agile Delivery Manager, you will lead on a range of exciting, impactful digital transformation projects to improve your clients' service delivery while being provided with the opportunity to fast-track your career for the leading digital solutions firm in the UK. You will be encouraged to display your commercial awareness and gain a hands-on experience while leading a productive, proactive and highly-technical team that creates a lasting impact on major sectors' business and the customers they serve.As an Agile Delivery Manager you will have:
The Agile Delivery Manager will benefit from:
- Extensive, demonstrable success in management and delivery of technology-based projects using agile methodology.
- Ability to cultivate positive and productive client-supplier relationships through field expertise and effective communication at all levels of the business.
- History of adhering to strict project governance and technical quality standards.
- Demonstrable success of employing innovative business transformation strategies and exceeding targets and client expectations.
- Strong, credible leadership style.
- Ability to negotiate in testing circumstances while maintaining balanced view of client demands.
- Natural willingness to promote positive team atmosphere to encourage team cohesion and productivity.
- Displays key values of Determination, Honesty, Respect, Creativity and Cooperation in every aspect of role.
- Broad understanding of, and interest in the technology space and thirst for discovery of new trends and innovations.
- Competitive Salary - £80,000-£110,000
- Defined career progression
- 10% bonus
If you are interested in the Agile Delivery Manager role, contact Michael Finch at Anson McCade, or apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92344741