£60,000 - £80,000
Remote / London
Are you a Product Manager looking to work for an innovative and growing business who are thriving in the current climate?
This successful real estate company is quickly revolutionising the lettings process, helping to make it more streamlined through automation. They are now looking to grow their successful tech team and are thus looking for a Product Manager to help work on exciting products that will help to take the company to the next step. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with a collaborative working environment and impressive career prospects.
- Play a pivotal role in delivering new product features by carrying out user analysis and research, through to design and eventually seeing the product being rolled out.
- Undercover client and product needs and translate these into requirements.
- Working collaboratively with developers in order to roll out new product ideas.
- Keeping on top of new ideas and requests for new product features by working closely with cross-functional teams and clients to identify new potential product features.
- Tracking the progress of new product features through thorough and effective planning as well as management of the process.
- Taking responsibility for releasing the work of the team by keeping on top of work tracking and implementing effective time management and planning for this.
- Quality assurance of the work that the team has delivered will sometimes be required.
- Being able to effectively take charge of incident management if any issues arise.
- At times you may be involved in the testing of products post delivery so you will need to have exceptional communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with product users.
- Keep stakeholders informed of timescales and progress on fixed product delivery dates to ensure transparency throughout the process.
- Run retrospectives for projects or products to identify areas of improvements and to communicate these with the necessary teams and stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level overview of the overall direction of the company and therefore the overall product direction of the company.
- Become an expert on their custom domain language 'Pulsar', alongside their dashboard query engine
- Line manage UX/UI designer and research manager
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience delivering an online product, ideally through your commercial experience as a Product Manager
- 5+ years experience in a start-up environment, or working in the FinTech or Cyber industries
- Proven management experience of other Product Managers
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Experience of UI & UX design principles
- Previous experience working alongside senior stakeholders, helping to achieve company/product vision
- Basic programming experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience tracking tickets as they move through the process and reporting against KPIs to ensure all stakeholders are accurately and consistently informed of timeframes to allow for transparency throughout the process.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a track record of being able to stick to demanding deadlines relating to product rollouts.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with various stakeholders at different levels.
- You will ideally have worked in a start-up environment previously.
- Previous commercial experience of best practices for agile product management.
- Previous experience working closely with a development team with an ability to manage code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Be able to use your resourceful, initiative and process-driven mindset as well as your exceptional organisational skills and driven approach to execute new ideas.
- Being solutions and process focused in order to help the company stay ahead of their competitors
- An ability to excel under pressure - change and improvements to their processes are key to their continued success
- Good presentation skills with a collaborative approach
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and visa-versa
- Pro-active and conscientious
If you're an experienced Product Manager looking for your next step up in a position that offers amazing exposure in a collaborative environment within a growing company then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92344259