Software Implementation Team Lead with a background in SAAS or COTS based enterprise software implementation required to line manage and coach a team of 6 (5 implementation consultants and a Business Analyst), prioritise work across all projects, manage the team's tasks, and perform project management / project portfolio management to ensure the successful delivery of multiple client software implementation and software changes is required by world leading software company in the Pharma / Biotech sector so an eye for detail is important.
The role will offer flexible working, but is likely to require being in the office which is located close to London Bridge 2/3 days per week when things return to normal to engage with and mentor the team.
As a Software Implementation Team Lead you will need skills in the majority of
- Proven track record in SAAS or COTS based software implementation that requires significant configuration & integration.
- Proven skills in the line management and coaching of small team's
- Skills in prioritising work across teams and agreeing the priorities when you have multiple streams of work across different projects and customers.
- Strong skills in project management / portfolio management, project planning / MS Project, project review meetings, and ensuring projects deliver in terms of scope, quality and timely delivery. Typically, your team will be working on around 40 projects which range in their scope.
- Experience of dealing directly with customers during the end-to-end software implementation lifecycle, from working on new sales proposals to creating proposals for changes from existing customers.
Desirable skills would include
- A Computer Science of scientific degree
- Any experience of RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL, or AWS / SAAS would be desirable so you can understand the teams technical concepts would be desirable but not essential
- Any experience implementing software for the pharma, biotech or life sciences sectors
This role might be suitable for people working at a SAAS or Software provider, who is working as an Implementation Manager, Lead Consultant, Senior Consultant or a Project Manager who line manages a software implementation team.
This is a chance to join a respected and growing software company with a great culture who's located close to London Bridge.
The company are working with a number of blue-chip clients and groundbreaking Biotech companies and are growing year on year.
Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92344403