Permanent - Full-time Location:
Dependent on experienceTeam:
Software Support Team Opportunity Overview...
Innovative, technically oriented, aspirational with a desire to progress your career - raise your hand if that's you! We have a fantastic opportunity for somebody to join our talented web support team.
We are looking for someone who can naturally find solutions to challenges and effectively communicate and build relationships with our customers in a personable and professional manner.
The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of supporting customers' eCommerce websites and will be technically oriented with prior experience of undertaking in-depth technical investigations.
Our customer queries and support calls are varied and can range from quick fixes, full incident investigations and changes to websites.We pride ourselves on taking a collaborative approach so you will work closely with our development teams to ensure the customer experience is exceptional.
Our customers are at the heart of our company, so it is important, especially as part of our support team, that you are as passionate about providing quality customer service as we are. Key Responsibilities...
Skills & Experience...
- Working in our fast-paced support environment you will qualify, investigate, and diagnose web-based calls.
- Review application code.
- De-bug applications where errors have been reported as part of your investigation/resolution process.
- Develop scripts/applications to extract data.
- Accurately log support incidents onto our IT service management system.
- Ensure exceptional customer care and service is always delivered.
- Identify reoccurring customer issues.
- Opensource eCommerce principals and best practice (Magento 2 an advantage).
- Object Orientated Language Skills.
- Experience of HTML / CSS / RWD, Java Script, My SQL & 4GL.
- API Integration.
- Experience of Linux configuration.
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
- A desire to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills.
- Confident, adaptable, and personable.
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience.
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to buy and sell Annual Leave.
- Private healthcare.
- Employee referral bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Great opportunities for career development and progression. We're committed to investing in our staff.
Contact our Recruitment Team with your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role. We reserve the right to close any vacancy from further applications when we have received a sufficient number of applications from which to make a shortlist. Please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92343401