I am partnering with my leading Global Banking who is currently looking for an Technology Resilience Senior with strong experience in Technology Resilience, Cyber Resilience, and Risk Management as well as Business Continuity to join their team on a 6 Month contract based in the City
This is a key role within the Business continuity function of the business in its efforts to drive culture and practice of resilience into the heart of organisation, enabling it to adapt, prevent and respond to disruption.
The immediate focus shall involve enhancing the review of important Business Services including the creation of Resilience profiles, Recovery Strategy Optimisation, and driving automation of processes and reporting.Key Skills and Responsibilities:
If you feel you are a good fit for this 6 Month+ contract please send your CV as soon as possible for consideration.
- Demonstrable and proven experience of working in an Operational Resilience Management capacity
- Experience in delivering Operational Resilience with a focus on Technology Resilience, Cyber Resilience, and Risk Management
- Experience with SFTP, CFT/PGP, and other encryption standards
- Expertise in resilience mechanisms (Operating systems; Databases; Middleware) - such as load balancing; clusters; backup and restore systems and strategies; NAS resilience and security; Cloud backup.
- An understanding of the following best practice standards: Organisational Resilience BS65000:2014 / ISO22316:2017, Business Continuity: BCI GPG, ISO22301:2012, Risk Management BS31000:2009
- Writing robust scripts to transfer data (Python, Windows, Powershell, Unix shell scripting)
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A high standard of presentation and business report writing
- Previous banking experience is desirable
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92346013