85,000 - 90,000 (Neg)
AWS Architect needed for a superb permanent career opportunity in London (South).
A chance to join a leading global IT transformation business supporting the delivery of large-scale digital transition programmes.
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic the successful candidate will be able to work remotely until lockdown restrictions are finally lifted.
Start asap in Spring 2021. Key experience + duties will include:
- End-to-end AWS Cloud design, deployment + migration, including hands-on implementation expertise.
- Working as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) across AWS Cloud programmes.
- Engaging closely with customers to recommend best-practice AWS architectures.
- Delivering customer presentations covering AWS technical architecture designs + ensuring that key messages are understood.
- Advantageous skills: Amazon Aurora + scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Node.js, Ruby).
- Supporting the Pre-sales teams where necessary on emerging AWS architecture projects.
- Excellent verbal communicator, influencer + relationship builder.
- Government / Public Sector industry experience is strongly preferred.
- SC Security Clearance preferred, or must be eligible to undergo the full SC clearance vetting process.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92341448