I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join a market-leading business based in central Bristol. You will be responsible for leading marketing campaigns and owning the creation of content & collateral.
You'll be joining a business at the start of an exciting phase of growth and supporting on marketing projects that cover global acquisitions and the implementation of new technology.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong B2B marketing background, who is looking for a role where they can have an positive impact on customer management and support the development of a small team.
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns, from briefing through to delivery
- Manage the development and delivery of engaging customer content (particularly focussing on digital content including blogs, thought leadership, social media and others)
- Lead marketing planning activity
- Support marketing projects - acting as the subject matter expert on the marketing work stream of projects
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, gaining an understanding of how the business operates and how marketing activity can support the delivery of business objectives
- Manage the planning and delivery of national events
- Perform analysis on marketing activity and deliver reports to the senior leadership team
- Manage a small team, supporting their continued development
- Strong background in B2B marketing
- Excellent experience of leading marketing campaigns and managing the creation & delivery of customer communications
- Particular strengths in managing the development of content & collateral for digital channels
- Experience of managing a small team and supporting their development
- Strong project management capability
- Experience of using Hubspot or a similar CRM system
- Strong experience of managing events
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in an SME environment would be advantageous
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on .
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92341078