Business Analyst (Agile / GDS) - 3-month Contract - Remote Working - Outside IR35
A senior Business Analyst is required to work for a leading NHS Trust on a major Programme to provide technology which enables care to the public at a time where reaching those who are vulnerable has never been more important.
You will be supporting on major transformational business redesign to enable the implementation of national and local projects.
Key Skills and Experience
- Facilitate process workshops, mapping existing processes and influencing the designing of to be ones.
- Analyse the identified business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Developing process maps and business requirements documents.
- Documenting procedures and developing new process designs with stakeholders for approval
- Champion agile methods and techniques that can add value
- Documented structured approach to capture and documentation of workshops
- "As is" and "To be" processes documented in a standard and consistent format for all Transformation projects
- Creating and proposing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Working to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Identify benefits that are financially and non-financially quantifiable against each of the options with value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes delivered as part of a realisation plan
- The Business Analyst will be familiar with Agile principles and have working knowledge of running projects using Agile.
- With a focus on user centred design, we are also looking for candidates who are familiar with Local Government Digital or GDS standards.
- You'll be a good communicator and have experience engaging both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working within the NHS on Technolgy / IT Transformation / Change Projects
- Excellent Client facing skills, comfortable engaging at Stakeholder level
- Exposure to LEAN principles and Business Improvement
- The role is outside of IR35
- The role is for an initial 3 months with view of multiple extensions
- The role is fully remote
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins
, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92343845