Maximo | Java | Maximo | Java
Senior Maximo Consultant with strong Java Development experience. is required by small consultancy on a 12 month contract.
This is a typical consultant position so you will be required to be flexible on travel. Client based all over the south of England. Some days remote, some days in consultancy office, some days on client site.
IR35 confirmed OUTSIDE of scope.
- Delivery of technical solutions relating to the implementation of Maximo or associated software products.
- To work either independently or under the management of a Principal Consultant or Project Manager to deliver software solutions to defined business and functional requirements.
- To develop the detailed requirements and solution approach to defined business requirements and to prepare technical design specifications where needed.
- To employ a wide range of both analytical and technical skills to deliver complex solutions that can involve a range of the products that we sell and support, especially IBM Maximo, but including Click Schedule and IBM Worklight.
- Travel to and work at all client sites, both in the UK and abroad.
- Any other reasonable management request.
Key skills required
- Technical Specification development and documentation.
- Application configuration and customisation.
-Maximo Application design.
-Process Automation and Workflow development.
-Conditional Expression development.
-Database Configuration & Relationship design.
- Report design and development.
- System Integration design and development.
- System upgrade and patching application.
- Database and SQL query skills.
- Maximo Application Customisation.
-Java Class development.
- IBM Websphere tuning and clustering.
- Test Script development.
- Unit and System Test execution.
- Configuration Management & Code Control.
- Change, Release and Deployment Management.
- Be organised, methodical and proactive.
- Ability to verbally explain complex issues in clear, plain English.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92343524