Programme Manager/ Digital Programme Lead (50% remote working)Package: base to £75,000 + 30% combined pension contribution, 40 days annual leave + benefitsBristol (commutable from Cardiff, Newport, Exeter, Taunton, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Yeovil, Trowbridge, Marlborough, Chippenham, Swindon, Bath, Cirencester, Stroud, Gloucester, Cheltenham)Key words: Programme Manager, Senior Programme Manager, Digital transformation, Senior Project Manager
Simply put, this is one of the most exciting digital transformations to happen in the South West, with a combined £100m investment over a 4 year period you will steer and drive delivery of the programme. This really is one of those career defining programmes, and one that will be truly life-changing for our stakeholder community.The role:
As Programme Manager for our digital strategy you will be responsible for the delivery of a major, multi-year programme of work which will transform most major elements of how technology is utilised, and maximised, by a global audience.
The role is very much that of transformation lead or programme lead, overseeing the development and progress of the programme from its current mobilisation phase, through to successful conclusion, rather than being hands-on with delivery.
You will hold responsibility for all of the workstreams within the programme (x11), as well as;
- Supporting and driving your programme team, which you will create.
- Engaging with a complex group of business stakeholders to gain their buy-in to the change, and bring them on the journey.
- Hold accountability for programme reporting up to the programme board and steer co.
- Interpret steer co strategy in to your programme delivery.
- Hold direct budget accountability
To be considered for this Programme Manager role you will have to demonstrate the following;
- A proven, solid background in complex business change delivery
- Operating at Programme, portfolio level currently
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience in spearheading a large programme of change with multiple workstreams
- Have a background in technical IT project delivery
- Excellent stakeholder and communication abilities
We've already mentioned that this is one of those programmes which has the opportunity to be career defining. As well as this you will work for an employer who truly puts you, the employee, first. A strong work-life balance is a key focus here. As well as all of this you will get a competitive base salary, alongside a fantastic pension contribution, and a huge 40 days annual holiday per year.
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, and are able to meet the key skills requirements then please get in touch ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92343222