Junior eCommerce Project Manager - Digital - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Digital Experience to join a Large Retail Organisation on a 3 month contract based in Wiltshire.Responsibilities:
- Leadership, problem solving and complex project delivery
- Upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure
- Creating quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders (onshore and offshore) and creating detailed and accurate budgets for review and approval by the Programme Manager.
- Completing and Managing RAID Logs
- Third Party Management and Stakeholder Management
- Digital experience
- Web Platform / Ecommerce Experience
- Agile experience
- Content administration experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92345163