Intergation Software Tester- Deeside, near Chester Non-Functional Testing / Load Testing / Functional Testing / AgileAmazing opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer to join a household name company!
Sourced by @TechCareers_NW
- Based just outside of Chester, with free onsite parking. CURRENTLY 100% REMOTE, long term remote working options
- Excellent training and progression opportunities!
- Competitive starting salary, up to £30k, 25 days holiday, discounts, onsite restaurant, and much more!
- Remote interview process and onboarding in place
- To apply please call 01244 567567 or email
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and YorkshireWHO ARE WE?
We are a thriving retailer with a head office just outside of Chester. Due to our ongoing growth, and success, we are looking for an ambitious individual with Performance and Load testing experience, to join the dynamic team. We pride ourselves on being one of the Top Employers in the North Wales region, and are proud to be a privately owned, family first business
If this sounds like the kind of place in which you would thrive, then apply today!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This role is suited to a confident Tester with previous Performance, Load and Functional Testing experience. We operate a fast paced, Agile Software delivery environment, so you will ideally be used to agile testing process, and enjoy liaising with Testers, Developers, BA's and business stakeholders. We need someone who is going to own Performance testing within the business and help push us towards excellence!
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about progressing their career, someone who learns in their own time, and lives and breathe technology!
This role will require someone who is confident setting up frameworks to support our Performance and Load Testing.WE NEED YOU TO HAVE....
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- At least 1 years commercial Performance Testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 07833 983 695. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Gabbibility or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Gabbi Trotter in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.KEY SKILLSNon-Functional Testing / Load Testing / Functional Testing / Agile
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92342206