Salt's client, a globally recognised FMCG client is sourcing for a Global Web Activation Lead to join their team on an immediate starting, 6 Month Contract position (Inside IR35). In this role, you will act as the direct point of contact for communication and planning between the global HUBs and all internal stakeholders. You will take management and ownership of internal coordination on global campaigns and roadmap for one of their leading brands.Key Role Responsibilities
Skill Set Required:
- Oversee effective and efficient internal communications, managing all incoming requests from HUB's.
- Lead the planning implementation global web activations of various e-Commerce projects..
- You will create one consolidated view of activities across the board.
- Initiate & maintain regular meetings across the various global HUB's and other relevant teams.
- Establish a communications framework accessible for relevant stakeholders.
- Aligning and mapping interlocks, dependencies & risks per project with program owners.
- Maintain a consistent stream of communication to the wider team/HUBs via reports, briefings & updates on project timelines, estimations etc.
- Communicating and managing HUBs feedback & challenges to integrate in planning processes.
- Provide weekly status and risk reporting to both management and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with and support various internal and external teams to assist with planning, management and delivery.
- Min 4+ years of experience in managing multiple website e-Commerce projects and campaigns
- Previous FMCG experience preferred but not essential
- Proven record of managing complex communication work streams
- Be a pro-active, self starter who is result-driven and hold a solution-orientated working style
- Strong project management and time management skills are essential
- Should you possess a Scrum master certificate, this would be advantageous
- Be a strong cross-team collaborator, communicating effectively with stakeholders of varying levels and confident with building strong, sustainable relationships
- Hold strong team-working skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
If you are immediately available and feel that you would be a great fit for this position, I want to hear from you asap! Email a copy of your CV to
and let's get chatting!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92342086