IT Security Engineer / Specialist London to £90k
IT Security Engineer / Specialist. Do you have a broad range of IT / Cyber Security knowledge? You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a global Investment Management company.
As an IT Security Engineer / Specialist you will work collaborative with internal and external providers to execute a comprehensive security roadmap and mitigate risks in key functions such as network and system security; email security; cloud security; access control and identity management; data security and vulnerability management.
On a day-to-day basis you could be assessing the risk of new projects and adoption of new technologies; onboarding managed services and SaaS solutions; assessing existing security controls and remediating risk and conducting vulnerability scanning.
You'll be based in modern, open plan offices with all the latest kit and 360 views of the City; the company is able to offer a remote interview process / onboarding process and work from during the current social distancing measures with some continued flexibility to work one day a week at home.
- You have strong commercial Security Engineering experience encompassing firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management
- You have a good knowledge of Malware, hacking techniques and security trends
- You have experience with SIEM systems as well as network security analysis
- You have a good knowledge of Windows and Linux systems security
- You have high level Python scripting skills
- You're degree educated in a STEM subject; Computer Science preferred
As an IT Security Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4443 to find out about this IT Security Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92341028