REMOTE Fraud Consultant / Strategy Analyst sought by award winning Data & Analytics consultancy to work on a top priority client engagement supporting Falcon rules / strategy development; key skills - experience required;
*Good academic background focused on Mathematics, Statistics or similar disciplines
*Coding experience with SAS, SQL, Python or R
*Analytics experience in a fraud or risk environment
*Familiar with fraud systems - Falcon, Arcot
*Develop the rebuild of fraud rules/strategy of these fraud detection systems
Our client is an award-winning Data Management and Analytics consultancy, working closely with leading software vendors and top industry experts across a range of sectors, unlocking value and insight from their data.
REMOTE Fraud Consultant / Strategy Analyst - skills and attributes for success:
* An excellent team player and able to work independently.
* Excellent client facing skills.
* A self-starter who is proactive in nature.
* Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentational skills.
* Ability to build internal and external relationships.
* Effective negotiating and influencing skills.
* Ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions.
* Strong self-developer.
REMOTE Fraud Consultant / Strategy Analyst
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92342652