C# .Net DevOps Engineer - Dagenham, EssexSalary to £60K basic + benefits package
Due to expansion excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's largest communication providers of 360 degrees outbound to inbound smart communications inc Digital, SMS, Push notifications etc...Key Technical skills:
- MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 (Expert)
- C#.Net/ASP.Net (Good understanding)
- CI/CD DevOps Online/TeamCity/Octopus Deploy. Puppet /Forman or other equivalent technology
- Windows Server
- Linux (CentOs, AIX) an advantage
- Source control DevOps Online/GIT
- Excellent problemsolving skills
- Knowledge of Web/Application Server architectures
- Diverse Web Authentication Methods
- Security awareness - PCI / OWASP Top Ten
- Understand POT capabilities of the business and the interaction with EA and Solutions (i.e. Quadient, Nexdox)
- Understand underlying business systems and interactions (e.g. DigiQ, Navision, PCI environment
- Apply a high level of accuracy and quality assurance to all work
- Ability to work with and communicate with other stakeholders (Technical and Business) to deliver business outcomes.
C# .Net DevOps Engineer - Dagenham, Essex
- Resolve Support tickets for a range of technical issues (Application/database/Web deployments - configuration and optimisation)
- Be able to investigate issues to identify problems in production systems. Analysing data, workflow, logfiles, database and code.
- Deploy applications into the Test and Production Environments
- Build and deploy databases for use in production
- Build deploy and administer IIS, including Website deployments and associated configurations (e.g. db connections)
- Execute assigned scheduled work with a high degree of autonomy (development, support, hotfix, etc.)
- Provide support and recommendations on system optimisation and performance tuning.
- Proactively monitor systems, developing automated scripts, routines, and dashboards to improve PCC's options.
- Comply with company process and protocols, e.g. Change management, PCI documentation, Security standards. policy documents and information will be provided
- Support live web application errors and solve program errors where appropriate, collaborating and communicating effectively with other teams to ensure a speedy resolution
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92226352