Senior Nodejs Developer
Day to day you would be working as a developer on one of their fantastic projects, typically alongside other people, as part of a collaborative Agile team. Their renowned Enterprise Agile approach will provide you with structure for successful delivery and help ensure that quality is a constant focus.
Each project that you work on will vary. Each solution that they develop is unique, giving you the opportunity to work with a range of different technologies and technical environments.Skills Needed:
Nice to have:
- Strong experience of Node.js, plus related tools and technologies and npm libraries
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of computing (e.g., logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, systems infrastructure, network stack)
- Strong software design skills including OO.
- Experienced with CI/CD ways of working, and familiar with the tools and practices that support a DevOps approach.
- Good working knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Solid experience working in an Agile delivery team.
- Cloud solutions, deployment technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
- Microservices architectures and related technologies
- Strong database experience, whether relational SQL, or NoSQL
- RESTful API design & implementation
- Client-facing experience
The role will be remote based to start with. When safe to return to the office they would like you to be then based onsite in London. They do have some flexibility with remote working but you need to be happy to work onsite most of the time.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245707