SQL Server DBA
Innovative Law Firm with award winning culture have an opportunity for an experienced DBA to join their London IT Team.
The SQL DBA will work closely with the Data Architect and take responsibility for design, development and maintenance of SQL Database and Reporting services for the firm.Responsibilities include;
Your Skills & Experience should include;
- Building and maintaining database structures and queries adhering to best practices
- Keeping up-to-date with development and new technologies and practices, identifying and championing those most suitable to the firms goals
- Maintaining high performance and designing SQL database solutions for high availability solutions
- Work with the Finance Team for upgrade, development and reporting on their Aderant Practice Management System
- Design and development of Databases and Data Warehouses in SQL 2014 or above
- Writing performant SQL code
- Utilising ETL tools and SQL scripts for data migration
- Troubleshooting and optimising existing code and databases
- Experience with legal Finance Systems /PMS - (Aderant, Elite)
The firm benefit from a fresh and friendly atmosphere and are providing an opportunity to take real ownership, working with autonomy and building relationships with teams across the firm.
SQL Server BDA
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245439