Innovative Law Firm with a multi-award winning culture require an IT Developer to join their team. The role will be responsible for developing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading a variety of different business applications used across the firm ensuring solutions are efficient and scalable. Core technologies involved include C#, .NET, SQL, Python, and MS Visual Studios.
The Developer will work closely with the business to identify and document functional requirements, produce technical designs, and then use these to develop and deploy solutions.Key responsibilities:
Key Experience Required
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Engaging with the business to gather and document requirements
- Liaising with IT and Finance teams to assist planning project schedules & providing technical direction
- Maintaining, Scaling and expanding existing applications to ensure a smooth user experience
- Providing 3rd level technical applications support for major software incidents
- Software development experience ideally gained within a professional services background
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Understanding and creating web applications and Web User interface design
- Expertise in programming languages including, but not limited to: C#, .NET, SQL, Python, Visual \studios.
- Producing comprehensive software documentation
- Exposure to Server Architecture
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your IT development career - get in touch to hear more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245438