Management Accountant Remote/Gloucester
Would you like to further advance your skills and experience as a Management Accountant? My client is currently seeking a Management Accountant who has vast experience working with business partners, stakeholders, project managers, and delivery teams. The opportunity is to work for my client - a world-class Cyber Security Defence firm.
The successful Management Accountant candidate will be responsible for handling financial duties within the UK National Security Finance Team. Criteria
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Ability to use Excel competently
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines to tight timescales
- Ability to work to a high standard as part of a multi cross-functional team
Feel like this is the role for you?
- Permanent position
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary of up to £45,000
- Pension 6%
- Performance based bonus of 5%
- + additional benefits
- Remote working until Covid restrictions are lifted then will be based in in Gloucester 1-2 days per week and can work remotely the rest of the time.
If you meet the requirements and feel like you are the perfect Management Accountant for this role, apply now. Or, call Cameron Fowlie on 020 7780 6706.Contact
Agency: Anson McCade
Telephone: 020 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245802