Information Security Governance Manager - GRC
Information Security Governance Manager - GRC - required by 900+ user City Law Firm. Reporting to the Head of InfoSec you will be responsible for the definition of, and compliance with, the firm's InfoSec Policies and Standards. You will join a small team managing business and compliance risks, protecting business-critical processes and applications, and developing the information security architecture for the organisation.
Other key responsibilities of the Information Security Governance Manager will include:
- Development and Maintenance of Info Sec Policies, Procedures and relevant standards and supporting documentation
- Working to help the firm maintain ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials PLUS certification
- Supporting the Development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Provide escalation path for information security issues, incidents and enquiries
- Coordinate the production of relevant reports and statistical analysis required for ISMS Management Review
- Perform information security reviews of the core business and group businesses
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions
- Manage the training, induction and awareness program for employees
- Provide advisory and consulting support to help the firm improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate for the Information Security Manager position will have:
- A solid background in designing and implementing technical Information Security solutions; either for a corporate business in a professional services environment, or on behalf of a recognised service provider with an extensive corporate client list.
- Experience in delivering and maintaining ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials PLUS aligned solutions
- A solid understanding of GDPR
- Recognised IS qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001)
- A technical background is highly desirable - especially around network management
This is a great opportunity to join a very prestigious firm and play a key role in the ongoing development of their Info Sec Strategy and Stance.
Information Security Governance Manager
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245447