DevOps Engineer London / WfH to £60k
DevOps Engineer (GCP Google Cloud Kubernetes KS8 Terraform Golang) *Remote Interview WfH*. Would you like to join a small collaborative team within a technology driven company where you can get your voice heard and drive best practice whilst working on a modern tech stack?
You could be joining a rapidly expanding and innovative scale-up that have created a highly scalable digital streaming product used by a number of well-known company's including Eurostar to connect passengers with digital entertainment whilst on the move.
As a DevOps Engineer you will deploy and maintain critical applications on the cloud-native microservices architecture; implement automation and IaC (Terraform); deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments and support the cloud Kubernetes infrastructure in GCP.
You'll join a collaborative Agile team, currently working remotely but with plans to gradually get back to the office in North London, with flexibility going forward. There's an annual training budget to use as you see fit on training courses, conferences and certifications and a social environment with regular events.
- You have strong DevOps experience with a deep knowledge of Linux
- You have experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and Kubernetes for containerisation
- You have good scripting ability with bash or Golang
- You have a good knowledge of automation tooling such as Terraform, Ansible
- You're experienced with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, ArgoCD
- You have a good working knowledge of networks with an understanding of DNS, SSL, Firewalls, VPC, VPNs
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92246586