Go Developer / Backend Software Engineer London to £75k
Go Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Golang SOLID) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a technologist seeking complex and interesting systems to apply and develop your skills? You could be joining a fast growing FinTech banking solutions provider.
As a Go Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on the core Open Banking API focussed product. You'll be working with a collaborative Agile team using Pair Programming to craft well tested software with SOLID design principles.
The company is currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work full-time from home for the foreseeable with plans to return to the office in East London in the comping months, with continued flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- Strong software engineering experience (likely to have a background with C / C++ or Java)
- Commercial Go / Golang development experience
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Good knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Genuine enthusiasm for technology, you'll likely attend conferences, tech meet-ups and read / write blogs
- Collaborative with strong communication skills
As a Go Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £75k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4452 to find out more about this Go Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92245485