If you are a front-end or back-end developer looking to do your best work then we want to hear from you.
Calls9 is the digital transformation agency for professional services. Based in Leeds, we support over 10,000 professionals in over 80 countries and we are expanding our team to support our continued growth.
We're looking for people with a spirit of adventure, a curious mind and a commitment to learning. We pride ourselves on best-in-class thinking, design and engineering. We are an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself and where you will be supported to realise your full potential.Why join us?
Our work is varied and involves us supporting businesses around the world. We deliver a mixture of bespoke projects alongside solutions powered by our own technology platform. From e-commerce websites and mobile apps to customer portals and intranets, our range of digital platforms enable new business models, improved customer experiences and better ways of working for our customers.
We are a small team of creative individuals working across a broad range of specialisms. We bring together our knowledge and our thirst to learn new skills, to enable us to deliver great work and great service to our customers.Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a great team player who can solve problems for our customers. Using their knowledge and expertise to write great code (whether that's front-end, back-end or a combination of the two), explore new ways of doing things, identifying opportunities to improve processes and to help the whole team learn new skills.
At Calls9 it's team fit first and foremost, so the list of requirements for this role is flexible for the right candidate. You'll have some of the skills and experience listed below, but your attitude to learning and adapting is what's most important:
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable experience of complex problem solving.
- Experience working with frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, React and Vue.js.
- Experience with Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Experience in consuming data from third-party APIs.
- Good knowledge of RESTful principles.
- Experience working with Git and GitHub.
- Experience of working in a digital agency / technology consultancy delivering projects.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience of building cross-platform mobile apps in Angular, React or Vue.js.
- Developing complex single page applications.
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Willing to share ideas as well as take on ideas from other members of the team.
- Can work autonomously with limited direction.
- Effective time management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Are a great person that's brilliant at their job and wants to work with a team of like-minded individuals.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Quarterly bonus and employee share scheme opportunities.
- £500 towards professional learning and development each year. Whether this is a Pluralsight subscription, training course or tech event we are keen to help you shape your growth and development within Calls9.
- 12 dedicated learning days per year. As the company is enjoying growth, we want to help you grow too.
- Monthly team lunches - whether your favourite food is Pizza, Thai, Mexican, we always enjoy an afternoon off every month to socialise and enjoy ourselves after a month's hard work.
- Quarterly team days out - This is beyond just a casual drink and bite to eat, we have been paintballing, have taken on The Crystal Maze and are always open to suggestions for what we do next.
Sound like you? Want to join our team? Then what are you waiting for, apply today! ** No recruiters please **