The People Of: Ecommerce
are working with a global FMCG brand, keen to drive growth and continue their success across the digital and e-commerce channels. They are now looking to appoint a Head of Marketplace to continue to drive growth with Amazon and eBay.Skills/Experience:
This role will suit someone with strong marketplaces experience, ideally with Amazon and eBay.
You will be part of a Global Ecommerce Team, reporting to Director level, and will be responsible for driving brand growth within the UK marketplaces.
- You will execute the marketplace strategy, own the P&L be responsible for sales and profit delivery.
- You will have hands-on experience with Amazon and own relationships with other key marketplaces.
- Partner with key stakeholders across other departments to deliver the growth targets.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- You will have solid Amazon vendor/seller experience within a retail or FMCG company.
The role will be based in London, currently working from home with a view of offering flexible working post restrictions.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing brand as Head of Marketplaces UK.
If you're interested and to find out more, please apply for this role or contact Dan Watts.
Latest eCommerce & Digital Marketing roles | Leeds Jobs | London Jobs | Midlands Jobs| The People of.