Quant Developer C++ Buy Side Fixed Income
Quant Capital is urgently looking for a Quant Developer to join our high profile client in their main development team.
Our client is one of the largest Quant Investment managers globally, with around £20 billion under management. They are mainly quant based but have High frequency and systematic exposure. The role sits with the trading team on the bleeding edge of technology as well as execution.
This is an environment of science and intellectuals. The firm is known globally for its attitudes and rigour more importantly, you will be surrounded by smart people deeply interested in teaching what they know, and in learning from you.
This is a new FI Quant Technology team created to build the next generation in-house analytics and trader support tools. The Engineer will help develop and maintain the in-house pricing libraries to support trading in Fixed Income, Commodities, Credit, and FX.
- Work closely with Quants globally and participate in the development of our in-house pricing library
- Help with the overall design of the pricing libraryPromote C++ coding and design best practices
- Help integrating the pricing library with our micro services cluster
- The most important part of their product will be the enterprise-grade technology platform written in C++ and Python.
Quant Developers Must Ideally Have:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Substantial modern C++ programming experience
- Good knowledge of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience working with pricing libraries
- Knowledge of financial instruments in the Fixed Income, FX and Credit space
- oriented, organized, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
You will be joining a progressive and exciting company committed to excellence. They offer an excellent working environment with ongoing training and a structured career path. You can also expect an excellent salary and benefits package, flex working. Including Options from day 1.
The firm has a reputation for bright minds and interesting ideas for Alpha generation. Technology plays a serious part to their business in an operation that runs 24/7 globally. You will play a serious part in making the London office more efficient in its execution.
The environment is that of Facebook or Google, relaxed open with time to think and make the right decisions. The atmosphere is calm and relaxed with an open dress code. This is a role for techies, those who are motivated by the sharp end of technology and the possibility of making serious money doing something you are passionate about.
My client is based in London
C++ Erlang, F#, Scala, Haskell, Django, Python, Twisted, noSQL, Data Science