I'm working with a fantastic, fast growing and award-winning business looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, ambitious and successful technology/ branding company with a truly unique offering. You'll be part of the growth and development of not only the company itself but multiple other start brands!Responsibilities & duties:
Working in a small Digital Marketing team, you'd be working directly with the Head of Digital on supplying and creating content across email campaigns, blogs and other social media ads across multiple campaigns and brands. You need to have a natural love for all things digital marketing and really be a pioneer and proactive in bringing forward fresh ideas and approaches.The day to day will include:
Skills & Experience required:
- Working across multiple clients, brands and campaigns supporting everything from new product launches to restocks and sales through digital marketing.
- Fully responsible for email campaigns - from design and execution through to analysis and reporting back to key stakeholders and brand owners.
- Work closely with other internal teams including the branding and content teams to really understand the clients to create the best possible content and digital campaigns.
- Work with the rest of the team creating other Social Media Ad campaigns and the copy for them including Google and Facebook.
- Be part of the growth of the marketing department and really make an impact moving forward.
- Write copy for multiple different brands, each with a tone relevant to that of each particular client.
- Help to strategise and plan content.
- Constant analysis of campaigns and always looking for routes to improve using automated reporting tools.
- Liaise directly with brand owners on reports, updates and plans etc.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar position ideally within an agency environment
- Experience using Mailchimp for email campaigns
- Experience working on Facebook and Google Ads
- A good understanding of basic digital marketing terminology and metrics
- A good understanding of how to improve open rates, clickthrough rates and driving subscribers to email lists
- Analytical mindset where you can look at data and plan further campaigns accordingly and being able to break the data down to present and communicate the results back to the client.
- Enthusiastic, positive and focused with a particular interest in working for a start up and all the hard work that comes alongside it!
If you're interested and want to be considered for the role, click apply now to send your CV or get in touch with Rachel at ABR Talent for any further information.