Thriving Box Co; an ambitious start-up disrupting the b2b corporate gifting industry located in Edinburgh.
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead all digital-related activities the Thriving Box Co, working closely with the Founder.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and content, and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.What you'll do
- Lead a small marketing function to deliver the businesses acquisition and marketing goals.
- You'll own and manage all demand generation & content marketing activities.
- Design, plan, and manage integrated growth marketing programs that generate high-quality leads, and help those leads convert through the funnel to closed subscriptions and deals.
- Your focus areas will be on demand generation and content marketing to support long tail efforts, SEO, SEM, email marketing, paid marketing, conversion optimisation.
- Build customer retention strategies with Founder & sales team to ensure we drive positive customer experiences.
- Ideate and create content that resonates with our ideal customer profile.
- Partner with founders and internal teams (product, finance and sales) to develop and test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive brand building and business outcomes.
- Build a robust partnership marketing channel, working with an array of partners and third-party services.
- Ensure analytics reporting carried out monthly to report on LTV/CAC and other ROI metrics.
- 2+ years B2B marketing experience.
- Track record in a B2B SaaS startup or professional services environment.
- Has shown leadership in the past in a marketing role.
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation.
- Excellent campaign management experience and ability to demonstrable results.
- Analytical and metrics-driven, comfortable digging into data and teasing out insights.
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Performance Related Bonus (Up to 10%).
- 4 day working week in July & August.
- 28 days holiday allowance plus your birthday off.
- Office / WFH hybrid role.
- Amazing team and culture.
- Shiny new Macbook.
- Workplace pension.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings