Marketing Executive£22,000 - £30,000 Chorley
Pitch are currently working on a retained project to support a leading B2B company in growing their sales and marketing teams. The business are an innovative online trading platform who offer a suite of services and rewards for clients, customers and key staff.
The company have been extremely successful in their growth journey, with record breaking months during the pandemic. They have worked hard to gain the success that they have so far, with no intentions of slowing down. This company gives you access to the most powerful business-to-business advertising and rewards program available to business owners in the UK. Through their partnership, you can grow your company by advertising to their member base of business owners and directors, save money and increase efficiency by finding suppliers who are members, as well as increasing your customer loyalty and winning new customers using a unique points system.As a newly created position, the Marketing Executive will play a crucial role within the overall brand awareness of the company.
You will report into the Managing Director as well as the Sales Director and be responsible for the following:
- Identifying target groups for existing and new services and developing appropriate campaigns to reach these audiences.
- Support in the development and management of an effective online presence for the brand.
- Managing the company website and maintaining company CRM.
- Create engaging content for internal and external communications channels.
- Support in the creation and implementation of the marketing strategy through integrated activities.
- Work with external agencies to source data for targeted campaigns.
- Manage the company's social media platforms.
- Work to set budgets and timelines.
- Create marketing content to generate new leads, working closely with the in-house sales team to identify new areas of business growth.
- Support in basic SEO and paid activity. Previous experience here will be desired but is not essential.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 1 years experience in a B2B focused marketing role. You will be independent, confident and full of drive to support a growing brand. You will have an integrated marketing background with experience utilising LinkedIn and other channels to generate leads and develop new business prospects.
This is an office based role (post lockdown). Interviews will take place online and in person.