Group Financial Controller
We're delighted to be retained by an international, private equity-backed, growing software firm as they look to bolster their team by hiring a Global Financial Controller to support the Global CFO. The business has grown impressively, both via acquisition and organic growth, growing by 50% last year. The finance function is growing and developing. This individual is going to play a critical role across M & A, controllership, process and system re-design, resource/people re-alignment, international expansion, tax, and operational finance.
We are looking for someone who has the potential to drive change, work with investors and senior stakeholders, and the someone who has the potential to become a CFO. This individual is going to play a critical role in driving the business towards their next private equity transaction.
A bit about you:
- Hands-on finance leader who enjoys taking responsibility for all financial operations
- You have strong attention to detail & a desire to run a highly effective operation
- You are comfortable leading significant change and transformation within a fast-moving, dynamic environment within a very successful private-equity backed business.
- Strong controllership skills.
- Work with leaders to help take the business through a successful PE deal.
- Manage private equity relationship.
- Lead and develop the Finance team.
- A key part of the groups Finance leadership team.
- Responsible for the integration of Finance for various acquisitions.
- Preparation of consolidated Group Management accounts and board pack.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts and audit liaison.
- Finance reports to Board and senior managers.
- AC/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have worked in a high growth SaaS or similar firm
- International experience
- Supporting M&A transactions
- Private equity exposure