Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto), the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi) and now London. Our first outpatient facility will open in Portland Place later this year and Cleveland Clinic London's main hospital facility at 33 Grosvenor Place will open in early 2022.
We are recruiting for a Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist, who will report directly to the Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist and be part of a highly innovative, evidence based, forward thinking occupational therapy team. This role will provide therapy provision to the orthopaedic and surgical wards and work within the wider therapy team providing occupational therapy expertise.
What we need from you:
• Degree in relevant AHP area
• Post -graduate experience orthopedic and surgical occupational therapy at senior level
• Extensive experience of multidisciplinary / multi agency working at senior level
• Experience of audit, quality improvement, clinical effectiveness and project planning
• Experience of supervision, appraisal, development and managing performance including competency development.
• Experience of assisting in delivery of education and training within therapy teams including own occupational therapy expertise
• Experience of delivering multidisciplinary education and training - in service training
• Experience at supporting a research and quality improvement culture
• Experience of empowering and engaging patients to make informed decisions over their care
• Experience in leading complex discharge planning including the provision of appropriate equipment
Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you're committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients - and we're committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families.
We can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we'll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance - you'll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost