.NET Developer - C# .NET
.NET Developer (Software Engineer Programmer Technical Lead .NET ASP.NET Web API .NET Core C# AWS Amazon Web Services Cloud) required by a FinTech start-up bank. You will join an Agile team of 8 spread over London and the US. You will be involved in the greenfield migration from a legacy C# application to a Web API/.NET Core application on AWS. The project is at it's infancy. You will contribute to the design and technical delivery of the product, ensuring standards, method and scalability of the product.
The Development Manager is looking for candidates (.NET Developer) with experience in fintech, ideally but it's not essential. You must have experience in microservices and ASP.NET WebAPI, AWS is desirable.
This is an environment that has been described as a start-up/fintech attitude with a great amount of enthusiasm around technology. Working hours are 9-5..NET Developer Experience:
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Strong experience as a .NET Developer who has ideally been involved with architecture too
- Advanced microservices and ASP.NET Web API
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) commercially or in home projects
- CI/CD technology
- ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of Fixed Income- such as government and corporate bonds (rates and credit), ABS, CDS, IRS etc
- Experience on the buy-side- hedge fund, asset management, investment management, wealth manager
- Experience with research platforms
Salary: £60k - £80k + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension