Our Client, A Global Media brand are looking to recruit a Qualified ACA/CA Financial Reporting Accountant for an initial period of 6 months to help support the Group Finance Function. The suitable candidate would have experience of:-
- Responsible for Group financial accounting consolidation and reporting activities across SAP, non-SAP ERPs and other third-party reporting platforms including OneStream.
- Manage the monthend process, ensuring accurate and timely postings from open to close
- Lead on the Group Consolidation and the consolidated Intercompany, Cashflow and Balance Sheet reporting (using Excel and OneStream)
- Manage the balance sheet control
- Take a lead role in the management of the Group's external audits
- Provide pivotal technical input and management support on the year end and Group audits.
- Document and review pre-selected financial controls and compliance processes and make necessary revisions or additions after approval.
- Review pre-selected processes and records to see that the Group entities are operating in line with relevant GAAP, industry and compliance standards.
- Support in defining and communicating group accounting reporting timelines, and ensuring financial reporting policies and reports are understood and applied effectively across the Group
- Provide training and advice to support colleagues in identifying and implementing adequate control processes and use of company reporting tool, Onestream.
- Lead on other ad hoc technical assignments.
The suitable candidate would have ideally worked in a top 20 practise and have experience with SAP. If you feel this is suitable please dont hesitate in applying.