Townhouse is recruiting for a Brand Marketing & Consumer Communications Manager to join the team.
Townhouse is the UK's most talked about luxury nail salon brand, elevating and redefining the nail salon experience with high quality, reliable treatments in beautiful surroundings. Townhouse is headquartered in Central London with locations in Fitzrovia and Knightsbridge (Harrods). Townhouse is known for its celebrity clientele and exclusive brand collaborations with the likes of Chantecaille.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and ambitious brand looking to change the industry.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative marketing professional with a passion for marketing and customer communication, with skills in design and a demonstrable ability of leveraging digital media to increase visibility. The right candidate will have proven success in devising and delivering effective digital marketing, brand communications and implementation across a range of formats, markets and channels.
You will have a relevant marketing or communications qualification or relevant experience in a similar role.
You will be in charge of spearheading the development and delivery of engaging and impactful communication and marketing strategies by increasing the organisation's visibility and engaging the relevant audiences. You will deliver an ambitious strategy to improve and amplify the marketing output across the business.
You will work closely across the organisation with the Founder, CEO and other key team members across Creative, Events, Tech and Design to implement a cohesive marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for all activities across the organisation's digital channels including, website, social media, email and instore marketing.You will have:
- Must be based in the London area
- A minimum of 4 years of Marketing experience
- A knowledge and love of the beauty industry
- Experience in delivering a successful communications strategy
- Experience of delivering digital communications and increasing engagement through these
- Create and implement compelling marketing content
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven experience managing and growing a social media following
- Running promotions
- Securing partnerships with other brands
- Content creation
- Excellent writing and editing copy for multiple audiences, including a proficiency in writing compelling content for a female focused beauty audience
- An understanding of digital content development and delivery principles including social media campaigns and KPIs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or Communication
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- Strong written and oral skills
- Experienced leader and collaborator
- Good level of skill at Photoshop and InDesign
Permanent, Full-Time or Part-Time