A major German hair care company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is looking for a
- Carve Data Migration Project Manager (Master Data Management)
The client was part of a major company since 2003 until it was sold in 2015 along with other brands. At the end of 2020, my client has been carved out (made a separate entity).
Now, the technology and data aspects have to be covered following this carve out.
The resource we are looking for will be directly contracted between Templeton & Partners and the client.Job Duties
Required Skills and Experience
- Carve out of data from selling company, working with business counterparts to ensure data is complete, correct, and consistent across systems
- Transition of master data management teams to target TO-BE organisation
- Data cleanse scope and execution
- Deliver reporting solution required by the business to monitor and evaluate business performance
- Work with business functions to define strategy and deliver business transformation activities as set out by senior leadership team
- Relevant experience of min. 15 to 20 years in Data Management, Master Data Management
- Experienced in running large teams
- Data migration experiences are mandatory
- Master in data management
- Data and analytics experiences & Practical background & Data-business input
- Ability to deal with difficult stakeholder
- Change management experience
- Language skills: English (mandatory)
Remote, preference to the UK, in general open to anywhere in EuropeTravel:
Attending meetings in London when permittedDuration:
Start April 16th to March 2022Interview Process:
4 Interviews via Teams within a short period of time.
Should this sound interesting to you, get in touch with me via email:
or apply directly via the link.