Mallory Partners have been retained by a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company to recruit an Interim Financial Controller. The business is rapidly expanding and has already successfully launched its products into national supermarket chains and online retailers. The role reports to the CFO and will be managing the day-to-day activities of the finance function.
- Accurate management the day-to-day activities of the finance department - months end, balance sheets and cash flow.
- Managing the technical elements of the finance department including financial accounting, audit, and financial modelling.
- Supporting the CFO with accurate forecasts.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be a qualified accountant - ideally ACA/ACCA
- Have a strong technical understanding of financial accounting and audit.
- Be hands on, dynamic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Offices are in London and the Midlands, so location is flexible. If this is of interest, please send your CV and a note outlining your relevance in the first instance.