Senior Paid Media SpecialistSalary £35,000 - £40,000 Job description
Cambridge Creative is a fast-growing marketing agency with a UK wide footprint specialising in the holiday park sector, helping operators take advantage of the Staycation boom.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, reporting on and optimising display, search and video campaigns to ensure alignment with clients online marketing strategy. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
The Paid Media Specialist will work with internal teams as well as affiliate partners.
- analyse paid media traffic to develop, execute, test and report on paid and SEO strategies
- manage and optimize media buys (including digital display, search, social, mobile etc.)
- monitor the evolving media landscape and help develop best practices for the company
- Manage clients paid media accounts
- Report paid media performance and recommendations to senior management
- Administer our paid media accounts
- Develop and run ad campaigns
- Optimize paid media for qualified leads and ROI
- Deliver paid media performance that contributes significantly to the company's sales pipeline and revenue growth
- BA/BS Degree or work equivalent
- 5+ years of experience using PPC/SEO and Digital Advertising, with a B2C focus, to drive qualified site traffic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail and ability to utilise analytics tools to analyse data and trends in order to improve ROI and identify growth opportunities
- Experience using HubSpot would be an advantage
- Proven ability to interact and collaborate across different disciplines in order to accomplish a common goal
- Strong experience with Google AdWords - annual certifications required
- Facebook Blueprint - ongoing learning
- Strong experience with social ad platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency with HubSpot is desirable
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. "Can Do" attitude a must!
- Excellent interpersonal skills