Hands on Director of Engineering
This company are uniting the expertise of world-leading scientists, medical doctors, and entrepreneurs to create one of the most exciting and innovative health & wellness startups in the world!
With backing from some of the world's top technology & healthcare investors as well as the EU Commission, they are on a mission to bring their remarkable technology to people everywhere, starting with their comfortable, welcoming and beautifully designed (and COVID-secure!) flagship London studio.
If you are looking for an exciting next step on your adventure, want to work at a well-financed startup with a life-changing product and you want a share of the benefits of company success, this is the place where you will flourish!Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery - you will design and deliver a consistent and coherent technical architecture that meets the needs of their current and future operational and business strategy.
- Expert advice - you will provide expert advice and take ownership of all aspects of their technical architecture and roadmap which includes infrastructure, data, systems, security, software solutions and integrations with associated best practices and processes.
- Smart planning - you will carefully plan and be creative in the use of resources and technology, using systems thinking, smart ways of working, time management and project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge - demonstrable knowledge of operational ICT platforms, integrations and enterprise architecture.
- Track record - extensive, proven and high-level commercial experience in System Architecture - and, in at least one role, you have been the 'first person on the ground' when it comes to designing and delivering streamlined solutions for a new and growing business.
- Academics - relevant degree in Computer Science or similar Information Technology subject area (or equivalent demonstrable experience)
The total rewards package will be based on experience and potential, but is attractive and competitive relative to the industry and level. Equity is on offer.