IT Risk & Compliance Lead
Remote initially then Leeds based.About TransUnion:
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We're TransUnion and we believe in Information for GoodAbout the Role:
Responsible for the effective management of IT risks in the 1st line of defence, compliance with applicable standards and policies, and adherence to statutory and regulatory frameworks. The role holder will manage key relationships at Chief and Director level to drive operational excellence across the CIO division, protecting against any regulatory censure and reputational or financial damage.Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Provide management of the CIO risk portfolio, ensuring that risks are owned, prioritised and accurately reported in line with the Group Risk Management Framework.
- Act as lead for the CIO, Directors and Heads of Department to maintain compliance across SOX, PCI/DSS and other regulatory requirements, reporting any weaknesses and managing remediation.
- Support IT directorate with recording of emerging and existing departmental risks and compliance issues, determining impact and mapping to divisional and/or organisational risks.
- Develop and produce periodic Management Information to accurately represent Risk, Compliance and Audit landscape and actions.
- Partner with IT directorate and with senior stakeholders across the 2nd line of defence Risk and Compliance teams to ensure appropriate management of existing and emerging divisional risks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all applicable policies and standards are effectively implemented and enforced across the CIO organisation.
- Work with 2nd and 3rd line of defence Risk teams to ensure that assurance processes are supported, and any resulting actions are actioned.
- Actively lead audit and compliance planning activities within the CIO division, working with heads of department to align resource.
- Lead and develop the IT Risk Forum and represent the CIO division at Operational Risk Committee.
- Provide reporting inputs to the Operational Risk Committee, Product & Data Committee and Executive Committee as necessary.
- Work with third party risk, compliance and audit partners to ensure requirements are met, delivered on time and to a high standard.
What's in it for you?
- Experience in technology and/or financial services industry with a focus on the management and oversight of IT risks, compliance and controls.
- Strong influencing skills to drive adoption of a risk-aware culture in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to embed processes and demonstrate the value or IT risk and compliance inititatives.
- Demonstrable ability to manage senior stakeholders and communicate effectively at chief and director levels.
- Strong technical knowledge across IT and Security disciplines and experience working with risk management frameworks and operational processes(eg: NIST, ISO27001, ISO38500, COBIT5).
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills.
- Ablility to develop and drive business processes to deliver effective outcomes.
- Experience of risk and compliance management in a regulated environment.
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion