Go Developer (Golang Developer) - Microservices, AWS - help build the 5G network!
Outstanding opportunity to join this international technology services business as a Go Developer (Golang Developer) working on a global next generation 5G network build using cutting edge technologies like software defined networks (SDN) in an AWS and Microservices architecture. Recognised by Gartner for their business outcome driven solutions, this organisation is at the cutting edge of the digital revolution and emerging technologies.
You'll need to following skills and experience:
- A least a year's experience in Back End development using Go/Golang
- Experience with software frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Experience of Microservices oriented-architecture design patterns and development on cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP) twinned with containerisation (eg Kubernetes)
- Experience developing APIs with gRPC, REST or similar
- Experience with CI/CD tools, pipelines and automated tests
- Open source enthusiast
- Strong communications and customer facing skills
- A relevant degree in Computer Science, Technology, Scientific or Quantitative subject
- Happy to work remotely 90% of the time
£70k-£90k + 15% bonus + benefits. London & Remote