To assist the Stoneleigh Park Estates Team and Surveyor to deliver the Management function at Stoneleigh Park, ensuring the smooth running of the Stoneleigh Park Estate, meeting all budgetary targets and maximising income streams. To assist the Site Surveyor with rent raising, accounts queries, and recharge approval as required. Carry out all Credit control for the property. Key Responsibilities and Deliverables Facilities/Estates
- Provide full administrative support to Facilities Director and Estates Director in the efficient running of Stoneleigh Park.
- To liaise with Tenants representatives on both a formal and informal basis. To refer matters upwards only if they cannot be resolved at local level.
- To assist the Facilities Director in the management of buildings, plant and equipment at Stoneleigh Park, including monitoring vacant/void property.
- Assist in managing insurance claims & repairs on behalf of the Landlord.
- Assist in the maintenance, testing and implementation of disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies.
- Establish and maintain proper site records and Tenants contacts in accordance with best practice rules.
Accounts and Credit Control Duties
- Understand the running of the Rural Innovation Centre and provide occasional cover when required.
- Undertake the first approval of rent and interest raising reports, prior to the Surveyor granting formal approval.
- Assist with preparing funding reports and trackers.
- Chase tenants by phone, email and letter to recover outstanding sums and resolve tenant queries and update contacts and provide periodic updates to surveyor as required.
- Liaise with treasury team over allocation of funds and to ensure unallocated cash is kept to a minimum.
- Authorising of supplier invoices and chasing missing demands.
- Prepare recharges for utilities and ensure correct implementation by the accounts team.
- Reviewing and reconciling tenants accounts on a frequent basis.
- Work collaboratively with staff across JLLR, AEW and other partner and like minded organisations.
- Work within the best practice guidelines to ensure a common and consistent approach is used across the company
- Maintain and improve competencies through continuous professional development. Participate fully in the JLLR programme for staff appraisal, review and development, including training.
- Work to administration, communication, environmental, health and safety protocols and policies to ensure that organisational systems and procedures are implemented.
- Abide by organisational policies, codes of conduct and practice as described in the Staff Handbook and on the JLLR Intranet.
- Knowledge / experience of basic accounting.
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player with the ability to work across the organisation.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Effective IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.