We have an exciting opportunity for a highly driven Content Executive looking to become part of a fast-growing fashion accessories brand.
With a core focus on social media, the brand has experienced strong growth directly selling its products all over the world. We are looking to develop our in-house content capabilities by offering this new role.
As Content & Media Executive, you will be responsible for working within the brand team, creating, editing, and managing all types of content, including your own photography, video, and third-party content creators.
- Working in the brand team, you will be responsible for shooting and editing new product and lifestyle content, including video and photography to be used on the brand's social and website channels.
- Shooting products on models, flat lays, and on yourself. You will also be required to video yourself talking to our followers on social media, introducing new products, doing tutorials on how to wear products, etc.
- Assist with organising and managing third-party content creators, making sure they have products sent to them, and supply content within agreed timescales and budget.
- Assisting with editing content, creating website banners, email templates, social content etc.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable and relevant photography and editing experience with physical products.
- A confident and strong communicator behind and in front of the camera.
- A strong interest in fashion, styling, and social media.
- High energy and positive attitude, motivated to be the best at what you do, and eager to grow with the business
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Pension scheme
- Option to work remotely or in our Bath city center office
- A fun and friendly team with regular team socials
- The opportunity to grow with a highly ambitious company
- Considering both freelance and permanent roles
If you are interested in the role, please apply with an up-to-date CV and introduction to yourself.