We have a great opportunity to join a young start up company, currently operating remotely. With a small management team supported by some able advisors and consultants, we are currently working with many technology suppliers supported by Accenture and KPMG and recently graduated from the 2020 PwC Scale up programme. OneBanks' vision is to deliver a platform via kiosks facilitating everyday banking services and preserving human interaction for the customers of all banks.The Role
As Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for
- Set up, build and lead the Compliance function and to scale up the OneBank's frameworks, systems and controls. You will also be monitoring alerts in compliance with UK Money Laundering Regulations. This is a unique and exciting hands-on role considering patterns and methods relating to AML/CTF within the organisation supporting senior management.
You will be/have a background in Retail Financial Services, and some understanding of;
You will be/have:
- patterns and methods of Money Laundering.
- Self-motivated and organised and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a fast paced industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & oral) and listening skills
- Proven analytical skills and logical, methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility
- Positive outlook and attitude with sense of humour
- In return we offer a highly competitive base salary , participation in the company's share options scheme as well as additional financial benefits such as a workplace pension.