The People Of: Ecommerce
are recruiting a fantastic Head of Global CRM role in the Yorkshire region. This should appeal to any accomplished CRM experts with online retail experience. You'll need to be equally strategic and hands-on for this role, ideally with international experience and team management experience to lead a team of CRM'ers. In doing so you'll be the Global Head of CRM for this fast-growing, pureplay, online retailer.
This is a new CRM position offering a generous salary of up to £75,000 together with an appealing benefits package. **Please be aware the opportunity is based on the outskirts of Harrogate and therefore London based candidates will not be considered due to the unfeasible commute**Benefits
- Generous salary: £65-75,000 + bonus
- Flexible working (a commit to at least 2 days/week in the office would be nice)
- A new leadership position to build out the CRM strategy, develop & fine-tune it
- Exciting/fast-paced organisation - be part of a pureplay online retailer with plenty more potential growth opportunities on the horizon
- Lead, grow & shape the team whilst part of a scaling business
As Global Head of CRM, you'll own the relationship & engagement with customers - the key focus will be to increase revenue and profit by developing customer acquisition & loyalty programs. Responsibilities
- Build out and manage the CRM team
- Review all touchpoints and make recommendations on the performance
- Plan, develop and constantly improve the Customer Journey from contact to conversion
- Maximize new customer acquisition and long-term customer value
- Establish and communicate clear KPI's for every aspect of the CRM journey
- Be data-driven & personalised - develop detailed, data-driven new customer target profiles and segmentations and work with Communication teams to validate & hone these profiles
- Leverage new technologies to drive LYV and competitive advantage
- Devise and implement loyalty programmes with a focus on member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment and programme reporting, performance and evolution
- Analyse findings - identify trends & recommendations to the business on a weekly basis ensuring a best-in-class customer journey
Our client is based in Harrogate, Yorkshire allowing a degree of flexible working.
With this in mind, we believe Manchester and the North West are commutable of course if the successful candidate is happy to commute over a minimum of twice per week. The role is easily commutable across Yorkshire and Humberside including Leeds, Bradford, York, Huddersfield, Hull, Sheffield and more. Please contact Nick Sankarsingh at The People Of for more info.