Senior Hardware Engineer- Cyber SecurityPortsmouth
A great opportunity for a Senior Hardware Engineer
to join one of world's leading space and defense leaders. This role is dedicated to projects associated with the UK military and its cyber safety.
As a successful Senior Hardware Engineer you'll be involved in spotting and developing cyber security gaps within military focused environment. You'll be offering consulting and encryption services to government based clients and supporting them by identifying potential requirement gaps.A Senior Hardware Engineer will:
A successful Senior Hardware Engineer will have the following:
- Design, develop, integrate and test hardware based on company established standards.
- Make hardware technical design decisions and apply reasoning.
- Creating electrical hardware development plans based on resources, costs and requirements
- Verifying both internal and external design reviews.
- Educated to a Degree level (or equivalent) (BSEE)
- Digital design and implementation experience with data/ audio communication or FPGA
- Experience in development of high speed electronics equipment
- Experience using CAD Capture and/or CAP PCB Designer
If you're interested in this role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Klaudia Witman at
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92163013