If you are a driven, naturally client-facing Full Stack Software Engineer eager to join an organisation where you will get exposure to exciting projects across the Private and Public Sector, then you will be interested in applying for this role.
The role requires solid experience working across the full software stack and, in particular, commercial experience working with a front end JS framework, MVC, .NET Core and Microservices patterns in the development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications. You will also be comfortable with stakeholder engagement and take ownership for the delivery of key solution components.
Experience of working in a cloud native environment, preferably with Azure, and knowledge of messaging queues, API Management and Azure ESB will be considered a benefit.What To Expect
As a Full Stack developer at NTT DATA UK, you are expected to become a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex technical challenges, while establishing credibility and deep relationships with senior technical and non-technical stakeholders within customers' organization and other third party supplier teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Working across the stack developing stunning visual experiences for clients and highly scalable and performant microservice backends using .Net Core, deploying in containerised environments
- Working with the UI/UX designer and Business Analysts to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Working with Front End engineers to ensure smooth integration of front end and back end APIs.
- Managing the interchange of data and transactions between the backend and the interaction channels.
- Developing Microservice logic, working with BA and Quality Engineer to ensure business logic is implemented as required and fully testable
Our Application Engineering practice aims to build a professional community where everyone can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as Insurance, Public Sector, Telecoms and Media, Automotive, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- A vibrant community of professionals across various functions (Software Engineers, Technical Architects, DevOps Consultant, Testers, Business Analysts, etc.) to learn from and share knowledge and best practices
- A Pension scheme to match every penny you put in (up to 9% depending on your career level)
...And much more!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92164158