DevOps Engineer London to £100k *Remote Interview WFH*
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer seeking a role where you can take ownership and make the tech decisions whilst remaining hands-on with technology?
You could be joining a City based FinTech and progressing your career in a role that will enable you to see the results of your work and make a real impact.
As a senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for guiding and implementing the company's DevOps strategy which will involve hands-on development whilst working closely with the development and infrastructure teams to automate processes.
You'll evangelise DevOps practices across the technology team and work with key stakeholders to deliver the strategy of improving CI/CD processes; lead the redesign of Cloud based systems to be fully Azure and reduce the reliance on 3rd party tools, bringing them in house.
The company is able to offer a remote interview / onboarding process and 100% work from home; you'll based in the City office 1-2 days a week going forward.
- You have expertise with DevOps Engineering practices - are able to assess and recommend improvements
- You have a strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform; configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- You have PowerShell scripting skills
- You have a good knowledge of cloud based services; Azure (or AWS)
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Github, CircleCI
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes CI/CD PowerShell Azure) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92159812