We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Due to continuous growth an opportunity has arisen for a full-time Lead Data Consultant to join the Tracing Team within Capita Tracing and data solutions.
The successful candidate will report to the Tracing Operations Manager within the Tracing Team, and work with all areas of the team to improve operational effectiveness within the data and services provided to our clients.
The role will utilise experience in tracing and data business to support client planning & design of programs to maximise opportunities while working with BDM's.
This role enjoys a high level of independent judgement and you will be required to manage your own daily priorities as well as supporting the Tracing team with project management and auditing tasks. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Analysing and redesigning data and tracing processes, to ensure greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness across all services
- Working with BDM's, senior operational and technical colleagues to develop new ways of working with data for our clients. Using analytical trend analysis and experience with data sources.
- Solutionizing for clients, creating new approaches and services to data and tracing challenges
- Project Management: Scheduling projects submitted by BDMs & provide support for the Senior team Leader and Tracing Operations manager with project planning.
- Assignment of BAU projects to data and tracing consultants.
- To perform in-depth tracing research and document results for specialist services.
- Conduct peer reviews of other member's research / results to ensure work is of the highest quality
- To provide assistance to Tracing Operations Manager in accordance with AOB: Other duties as commensurate with the role as agreed with the line manager.
- To accurately conduct trace research using a multitude of databases to pro-actively locate lost pensioners, shareholders, dormant bank account holders, beneficiaries and unclaimed dividend recipients.
- To be responsible for security of both the Company data and assets in line with the Capita Information Security.
- Adheres to all requisite standards, guidelines and initiatives as outlined by senior management and the business as a whole.
- Training / providing assistance to tracing and data consultants.
About Capita Employee Solutions
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail. Must be able to identify relevant information from a wealth of data held across a variety of sources.
- Commercial awareness, with a cost effectiveness and client driven approach.
- Results-orientated with the ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Ability to review relevant information and formulate & implement an action plan that is unique and appropriate to that case.
- Ability to maintain visibility of the projects end goals whilst investigating smaller elements of the case over an extended period of time.
- Capable of summarising technical information in clear, concise terms and making compelling recommendations for future tracing actions.
- Highly organised and able manage multiple tasks and/or projects concurrently.
- Ability to self-motivate and work within a timeframe without close supervision or input from senior management.
- Able to identify and overcome any obstacles that that may prevent targets being met or subjects being located.
- Skilled in the use of core MS Office products, especially Excel.
At Capita Employee Solutions (CES), we're creating meaningful connections between organisations and their employees. We're one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK, supporting over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members. Our work involves redesigning, modernising and revolutionising the way companies offer pensions and benefits. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees. What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92159697