Mobile Developer Remote / London to £100k
You could be joining a global software house whose suite of products is used by banks, equity and law firms in the mergers and acquisitions space.
As a Mobile Developer you'll collaborate with Product, UX and Java engineering teams to solve difficult problems with technology, generating ideas and prototyping to deliver software quickly; enabling testing and short-cycle innovation to bring the new platform on to secure mobile platforms. The new platform has been created in a microservice architecture with multiple web / mobile applications built on top leveraging combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Microsoft Azure amongst others.
You'll take ownership and partner with highly talented colleagues, promoting best practice within an Agile Squad environment with continual learning and career growth opportunities.
The company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work fulltime from anywhere in the UK with the caveat that following social distancing measures you'll join the team once a quarter in the London office for a meet-up.
- Strong mobile / web development experience including React Native and React Hooks
- Ability to write code that can support modular / scalable UI architecture
- Experience with unit and UI testing using tools such as Jest, Cucumber, Karma, Mocha
- Familiar with RESTful API design and microservices architecture
- Experience developing mobile applications using native tools such as Objective-C / Swift, or Java / Kotlin would be an advantage but not essential
- Collaborative, keen to take ownership and share knowledge
As a Mobile Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92159606